Creative Commons License Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2013

Come with me

(English Practice)

-Hello, good evening. How are you?
-I am fine. Thanks, and you?
-Very well, thank you!
-You are welcome.
-My name is Harry. What's your name?
-My name is Mary. Nice to meet you.
-Nice to meet you too. Your name is beautiful!
-Sorry but... I have to go...
-Oh, no! Mary don't go...
-See you later, good night...
-Ok. Goodbye! All right...

-Let's go with me? Maybe we can marry!
-Of course I want! If you want Mary!
-Welcome to my life!
-You will my wife!

Come on! Cone on!
Let's go together
Come on! Come on!
With you is better

Come on! Come on!
Let's go together
Come on! Come on!
With you us better!

Welcome to my life!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

qUE BUSCAS? (-_o)

 

MeuMultiverso Design by Insight © 2009